Friday, April 2, 2010

Picked Up My Roll-A-Home Camper

Picked up my camper and towed it home behind my truck (no hitch yet on my motorcycle). I had to take the tailgate off so I could see the camper behind my truck. Hooked up the hitch and wiring harness. It is a MCHitch which was simple to install. The wiring harness has an isolator unit to separate the trailer from the motorcycle in case the trailer has an electrical problem. Once I got it set up I took it for a ride.

Note: the receiver was too high initially. The receiver was set up for a motorcyle that was lowered. I installed the original receiver and it leveled the trailer out as it should be. Actually, it should be just a bit lower at the tongue.

Here are some pics if interested:

http://www.cathydavid.com/ROH.html

No comments:

Post a Comment