Friday, April 2, 2010

First Roll-A-Home Camping Trip

Click on picture for larger image.

Took the camper out on March 20th. It was just an overnight trip so the load was light. I have a buddy who lets me camp on his property in West Virginia. It has a small storage shed with a toilet and best of all, a creek running through it. The camper towed very well behind the motorcycle. No fish tailing or anything. I was very happy with that. To be honest, once I was rolling down the road I could hardly tell the camper was back there even though I have the 340# model with the slide out bed. Of course you know you are towing a trailer and should be aware of the change of braking required and learn that cornering will change too due to the trailer wanting to go it's own way. I slept well with the standard mattress and had PLENTY of room inside. What a treat this trailer is going to be. I can't wait to use it again!! Here are some pics if interested: http://www.cathydavid.com/Rollahome032010.html

My wife Cathy and I visited the property last fall and quickly took our first ATV ride. Here are some videos...





No comments:

Post a Comment