Friday, April 2, 2010

New Roll-A-Home Camper

Bought a new motorcycle camper trailer. I have many hobbies/interests, motorcycle camping being one of them. I camp fairly often, especially with my astronomy pursuits. I also like to camp while riding my motorcycle. I decided I wanted a pop-up trailer camper for my motorcycle. I researched all of the current manufacturers available. After reviewing many comments about all the trailer available it came down to two requirements for me.

1. Off the ground dressing area, &
2. Lots of storage.

There are a few models that offer off the ground dressing area but not many that also include lots of storage.

I finally decided on a Roll-A-Home camper. It is a very attractive camper trailer. I also like the capability of storing a few items on top of the camper too.

No comments:

Post a Comment