Sunday, May 30, 2010

Memorial Weekend Trip 2010

Took the Roll-A-Home camper out for three days and two nights. Took a new route across southern Virginia to Willville motorcycle camp near Meadows of Dan VA. Then went north up Int 81 to my buddies West Virginia Property for a night. It was a great ride. About 900 miles. The Roll-A-Home towed flawlessly even up to 80 mph. It is a joy to setup and take down vs. setting up and sleeping in a tent! At Willsville Motorcycle camp a small crowd gathered around me before I could set up the camper. They all wanted to know what it was. After watching me set it up and seeing all the room inside with the slide out bed one couple remarked that they had just ordered a different brand camper and I think they regret it now. Click on pictures for a larger image.

Click on image for a larger picture



Brought along my banjo. Here is one song. I am re-learning songs after 20 years of not playing the banjo I bought in 1983. I think I picked it up again two weeks ago. This a very simple two chord version. Plus, I've a few "beverages"....

No comments:

Post a Comment